Sunday 10 June 2012

Recipe for a perfect postcard

Credits: Dariusz Krakowiak, Łukasz Zandecki, Krzysztof Gąszewski

Found by: me & Olga
Date: 03rd June 2012
The card’s message: blank

What’s wrong:  
A recipe for a perfect postcard – make a picture of the city by night, catch a reflection of the light in the water or its flash (but one is not enough, multiple it!), improve colors (choose something vibrant and neon). This postcard looks almost perfect but the author forgot one important element – there are no fireworks. What a pity…

4 comments:

  1. LOL
    I have always wonder how they choose photographers for postcards....Sometimes think my photographs are better . When look at one like this you wonder how realistic are they and remember not to compare the city or own photography to postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that I am swap-bot partner

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love your complete sarcasm.

    ~J3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete