Thursday 7 June 2012

Seattle in bubbles


Credits: John Kaiser, Smith-Western Co.

Found by: Oblivionspin (from swap-bot.com)
Date: 29th May 2012
The card’s message:
The card is blank. But there was a note inside the envelope:
Anna – hope this finds you well. I think it’s wonderful that you also collect ugly postcards (they are likewise my favorite). I got a kick out of your blog. Take care. – Met, Oblivionspin
Thank you!

What’s wrong: 
I wish to have phone number to graphic’s icecream man. Bubbles? Wow… This is ridiculous.

4 comments:

  1. How silly and fun that u collect these "ugly" postcards :) rosie@swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, really bubble!?! Now I like bubble but this is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely is a strange and ugly postcard, but I love it! The bubbles are so...random, haha!
    ~Chelsea (kawaiicupcakes on swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, it's like an alien invasion from the bubble world! hehe

    -PrincessB from Swap-bot.com blog loving swap

    ReplyDelete